Brain Food Brain Food

Hmm

it was a little too choppy. Sometimes so choppy that it was hard to tell what had just happened. You also need to work on your walking cycle. I generally liked the idea. made me think. started and ended with a guy getting chopped up. Sound was really annoying but did give it a certain feel. Could have been really good if you had put 100% of ur ability into it
The 4 is only cuz I was going mainly on animation

AmazinGuy: The Prologue AmazinGuy: The Prologue

come on

first of all never say I am new to flash in a summary. Also, you have to use more than one shade of red when you draw blood. Lastley, get a microphone or at least better sound effects.

Death to the Jester Death to the Jester

Hey dude!

I loved the soft guitar. Keep going and one day u could be as good as ur "mentor." LOL JK.

mking13 responds:

pssht

Out of Sync Out of Sync

great job

This was really emotional for me. I really felt sad for this guy.

That Stupid Cellphone That Stupid Cellphone

WOOT!

Great jobWOOT You have got to start finishing your projects WOOT but your still better than meWOOT (sigh) WOOT pretty good thoughWOOT

Drowned Wednesday Drowned Wednesday

interesting...

Hey Ryan u thought I would never see this. well I did. It was pretty good but there were no subliminol messages and u didnt credit safi. Well I am glad I saw it and also glad it passed.

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

hilarious

This didnt have me laughing out loud the whole tim but it was pretty funny. I especially liked the places strawberry went

Sticks: THE MOVIE Sticks: THE MOVIE

Hey Chen

Hey its me. I saw most of this stuff already. O my gosh I remember u making those blue guys! And you added some new stuff which is cool. It was pretty awesome. Better than anything I have done.